Sunday, December 21, 2014

51/52

mae - intermission at the balletace - my sweet pixie elf ebe - not really sure what to think about Santa

ode - so much fun at the pool

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

              

mae – we had such a lovely time together at the ballet. I wasn’t sure if you’d make it through the entire performance, you were quite wriggly! There were questions about when it would finish too. But then you danced and danced all the way home – even through an alley way where by chance we encountered a flash mob rehearsing.

ace – my wee pixie elf. Love you my sweet sweet boy. Thanks for adoring me as much as you do. Sometimes I don’t feel worthy, and there are a handful of moments when I think it wouldn’t be so bad if you shared some of the adoration with others. For now I am without challenge your number one. It is an overwhelming privilege that I feel so very blessed to have.

ebe – my thinker. The Santa Claus question has you a bit perplexed these days. You wonder if it is really your parents. I respond by asking you if you really think we’d buy you all that stuff. So you’ve discounted your parents as Santa. At this moment you don’t believe in Santa but you do believe in Saint Nic and Black Peter??!?! What the? You’re mind works in some marvellous ways. I suspect your on a trajectory to be a conspiracy theorist. (I’d also like you to note that I have never explicitly lied to you. Answering questions with more questions isn’t strictly speaking a lie, misleading yes – lying no.)

ode – water baby much!

                                   

                

Posted late.

1 comment:

  1. have to remember those Santa question answers of yours. lol
    She looks so sweet there. Glad the ballet was a success!
    Look at him under water like that ! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.