Thursday, January 1, 2015

a new year

2015 here you are!

I’m ready for a fresh start and new adventures. I’m also ready to get back into my crafts. They have been set aside for a couple of months now. The busy increased and the mojo waned.

I haven’t set any resolutions for the year. I want to be more mindful, healthier and stronger. I want to be able to better handle and manage the stresses in my life. Bringing back the craft will be instrumental to this I think. Inner peace and calm are easier to maintain with some regular crafting.

I certainly want to be more organised. Not off to the best start since I’m yet to buy a diary. Most appointments and the like I record in my phone’s calendar but I still like to have a paper diary – to doodle ideas in if for nothing else. Routine is something that I am looking for in 2015, some structures to cling on to amidst the chaos. Nothing to rigid, but more than what there is now.

You? Do you have resolutions, goals or vague hopes for 2015?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sally you have summed up my thinking really well.....I lost me balance this year and the crafting was what disappeared. I am not a huge goal setter but I do want to be more intentional about bringing some creativeness back for myself.
    So do share and I will be encouraged by you I am sure.

    Happy new year to you and the clan. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2015! I would like more quality time with my family, that is my ultimate goal for this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year!
    Nope, don't do resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    This year I really want to declutter my life and find homes for all of my stuff so I don't have junk lying around the house all the time. It is going to take time but it's been started by decluttering as I pack! And I want to get back in to my blog as well, it has been sadly neglected!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! Hope you've gotten the diary and are feeling sorted! finding sanity is always a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Happy New Year to you and I hope it is indeed healthy, mindful and strong

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.